Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Would you go to Sweden with a Swedish man?

Discuss Human societal and psychological issues, from anthropology to psychiatry.

Would you go to Sweden with a Swedish man?

Postby vila » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:50 am

Met a foreigner on the Internet through mutual friends 2.5 years ago. Outwardly, I did not like it, looks like an old man, and says that he is 52 years old. He really wanted me to come to him, but I refused, it is very far and the country is very cold, and I have health problems.From his friends I learned that he was coming to my city to one girl, rested with her 2 weeks at the resorts, she promised him that she would come and never arrived, they told her that he had sent a lot of money, and then she said she was not coming. And he switched to me. Last year I came to our city to meet with me, I could not come. And the meeting never took place. And this foreigner began to reproach me that he sent me a small gift, and I did not come. I wanted to break up with him, but it became very hard to write that he's sorry, that it was the emotions that really loves me. The other day I wanted to send $ 300, but I refused, afraid that again will reproach. At this point, I'm getting a love text. Sometimes talking on Skype, know English don't communicate nearly, MIME, and he's from the North of the country sits frozen and sometimes just silent. Says she wants to come to me in the summer in the city. I do not want to meet him and break off the relationship completely, too.It is always easier to lose than to find. I don't know what to do. About the girl to which he came I asked, he said that it is not honest and he will come to me. Would you go to Sweden with a Swedish man?
vila

Return to Society & The Mind