Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

NBA 2K19 - Not only aspect boosts

A place to chat about whatever's on your mind.

NBA 2K19 - Not only aspect boosts

Postby Sletrry » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 am

I assumption I can not allege with ascendancy afterwards bold code. But from promised expertise, I am 100% qualified for myself.

The boosts assume to affect animations/success rate. Not only facet boosts. The easiest way to confirm this,MT NBA 2K19 is to addition a authentic construct's best class and see if you dread a difference.

+5 to 99 shouldn't alter anything. But anybody who boosts knows that is not the case. I premise you can altercate 99 is a UI cap, and the bold allows for faculty ratings with badges and such. I can't allege to this.

Shooting boosts assume to entry blooming ablaze windows rather than features (not abiding if it simply increases the admeasurement of the window, or blooming cap % too). I'd bet any majority of money on that.

When I had been cutting on a true aciculate for badges, I was stadium amateur afterwards boosts and with fosters to compare. I don't accept harder information, but my 3pt cutting % s were way college with all the boosts (I could hit about 50-60% attaining that the stepback 3 go for cutting later boosts, but would have the ability to reach afterpiece into 75-80% with boosts), along with my prospering % majority was aswell plentiful greater.
Sletrry

Return to General Talk