Login

Educated Earth's Official Forum **You Can Login Via Your EEarth Account**

Register Member List Medals

Sam Darnold had a tough time sitting through film of the gam

From the Hobbit to the Zerg, chat about Fantasy & Sci-Fi here.

Sam Darnold had a tough time sitting through film of the gam

Postby liny195 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:06 am

New York Jets fans certainly know the feeling.After throwing four interceptions in an ugly 13-6 loss at Miami on Sunday White C.J. Mosley Jerseys , the rookie quarterback shouldered the blame and was looking for answers."For me, it's just not playing to the best of my ability and, quite frankly, just playing stupid," Darnold said Monday. "I thought I played stupid football yesterday and I've just got to be better. I know that, the coaches know that and everyone knows that."Well, yeah.But Darnold isn't alone. Not by any stretch.Most of the venom from frustrated fans on social media and sports talk radio was directed at coach Todd Bowles, whose hold on his job has become increasingly tenuous as the Jets (3-6) head toward another year — it would be eight straight — without making the playoffs."I'm sick of losing," second-year safety Jamal Adams said after the game. "I'm not a loser. I want to get back on the winning track. We've lost three straight? Come on, man."This is now a franchise staring at a crossroads.The Jets have a home game Sunday against the bumbling Buffalo Bills (2-7), who somehow look even more inept than their AFC East counterparts."I think it's huge," Bowles acknowledged. "It's our next game. It's a division rivalry. ... Winning takes care of a lot problems and a lot of issues. It's important for us to win the next ballgame."A loss at MetLife Stadium will raise the heat under Bowles' seat to scorching levels. And, it could force owner Christopher Johnson to seriously re-evaluate things — especially with the team heading into a bye-week break."People are obviously a little upset, a little disappointed, coming off three straight losses," defensive lineman Leonard Williams said. "We definitely needed this one.
liny195

Re: Sam Darnold had a tough time sitting through film of the

Postby alex32 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:08 am

great very informative post Top 10 Best simulators for Arduino
alex32

Return to Mystic Realm